Friday, May 15, 2015

Dads Day

OK, phew, thankfully we're done with yet another Mother's day...and I did admirably with a small gift.  Time to focus on Father's Day.  Me me me!

So, if you've been playing the home game, you'll realize that I'm little more than a 12 year old living in a 39 year old's body.  That said, there are some gifts I'll absolutely need this Father's day!

Let's start with the obvious: Star Wars Underoos for adults. 



While I'm not terribly thrilled about a pair of orange "tighty-whities", wearing this outfit should prove to all the ladies out there that you can drop a proton torpedo in a thermal exhaust port only two meters wide!  Sexy!
(And, while it's for "her" this would also be for "me": Ladies C3PO)



 
No?  What about getting me something actually useful, like a USB charger...that looks like the Flux Capacitor from Back to the Future?






From the animated GIF here, how could you NOT buy one for me?  I NEED THIS.
(P.S. this would be just as good: R2D2 USB Car Charger)


OK, what if you're a new dad or just had your 2nd...3rd or 4th kid?  Well, no dad should be left without this handy-dandy utility belt diaper bag.  Available at ThinkGeek, it's even got a terrycloth burp towel shaped like a cape!  Make your friends wonder "Where does he get such wonderful toys???"



And finally, who could argue with the keeper of the One Mug!  Drink your precious morning Joe with One Mug to Rule Them All!  As the mug gets hot, the secret Elvish inscription appears!  Keep it secret, keep it safe!  (Also acceptable would be a coffee mug with references to "My Precioussss" or "I love you like a Hobbit loves second breakfast.)

This is all I need. 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment