Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I'm Voting

I'm voting for my daughter.  I'm voting for my son.  I'm voting for the environment.  I'm voting for my job.  I'm voting for my wife, and her job.  I'm voting for my religious rights.  I'm voting for acceptance.  I'm voting for peace.  I'm voting for music.  I'm voting for free speech.  I'm voting for democracy.  I'm voting for renewable energy.  I'm voting for international relations. I'm voting for technology.  I'm voting for science.  I'm voting for truth above hearsay.  I'm voting for history, both to make history and a vow not to repeat historic errors. 

But mostly, I'm voting so that we can continue voting our minds and values.  We, you and I, have a job to do today.  I'm voting so that you can vote too. 

Vote. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm voting too. For all those things. Good one today, Scott. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete