Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Haiku You!



This week I thought I’d try something different.  I whine, bitch and moan most weeks, and the format is typical blog BS: paragraphs of text supporting my argument.  This week, I thought I’d whine, bitch and moan in Haiku.  Enjoy!

Took dog to the vet:
Paid through the nose to have the
Doc finger her butt

Speaking of paying,
PT workouts are akin
To ancient torture

At kindergarden
meeting, most important note:
You must feed your kid!

Got to office late
Roomie is playing Police
The white-man’s reggae. 

Shameful lunch today
complete with Wendy’s chicken
and indigestion

Stoked for CrawfishFest!
Come for Cajun artists, but
Stay for food coma!

That’s it folks.  If you’re hitting Sussex County’s Crawfish festival this weekend, we’re going on Saturday for some zydeco and alligator sausage.  See you there!

1 comment:

  1. The writing teacher in me says that you need to illustrate each poem and put into a book to get an A!

    ReplyDelete